Roots, debris and build-up can wreak havoc on your sewer line causing back-up and flooding. If you have an older line, it may not need a repair or replacement, but it is a good idea to have it cleaned and scoped for maintenance purposes.
We use a chain knocker system that offers impressive results!
- We can run a camera alongside to verify in "real time" that the roots or blockage are removed. With a traditional cable system, the machine is operated "blind."
- The flex shaft can fit through openings as small as 1.5 inches to clear drains as wide as 6" in diameter.
- Our machine runs at 3000 RPMs versus the 500 RPMs of a traditional cable system.
- Four chains with four root cutting blades on each offer sixteen points of contact to aggressively attach the blockage. A traditional cable offers two points of contact.
- A post-cleaning scope video is included.
- The system is cleaner for the home- no splatter!
Call us today to schedule your sewer line cleaning!